The School endeavors to create professionals in the areas of media and communication, photography and digital media production, electronic and cyber journalism, public relations and corporate communication and above all advertising.
In last few years, the media and communication industry has taken gigantic leaps in India. The number of households in India, Urban and Rural have doubled Cable and Satellite connections in last 2 years. Newspapers and Magazines will see further growth in size, stature and substance with the government allowing foreign direct investment. Privatization of radio has given this medium a new lease of life. Television channels/films and programs, especially vernacular have got added almost on a daily basis. News broadcasters and TV anchors are replacing film stars and cricketers in becoming icons and role models for the young generation of this country. The advertising and public relations industry is contributing Rs. 8000 crores to the revenue streams. However compared to the west, India has just touched the tip of the iceberg of the media and communication industry.
Our endeavour is to cater well-qualified professionals to take on the challenges of the real boom time stored in the future of the media and communication industry.
• To make us synonymous with media and communication education
• To offer industry oriented educational courses by constantly updating the course material
• To provide innovative educational programs that are unique to only us
• To provide maximum practical training and industrial experience so that learning is application oriented.
• Create students that become icons of the media and communication industry