WHY EIILM UNIVERSITY DEGREE ?
At EIILM, we will place a
high value on developing a mature approach to learning in which
students are encouraged to challenge conventional wisdom, handle
complexities and benefit from difference and diversity.
We will pioneer the development of new knowledge, scholarly
understanding and professional practice to promote innovation in
the curriculum and support the sustainable development of
business and the wider community. We will be committed to an
adaptive culture through the development of talented, highly
skilled and motivated staff, effective governance, management
and leadership and beneficial collaboration with other
institutions. Major Objectives of EIILM University :
- To provide educational opportunities to those students
who could not take advantage of conventional institutions of
- To provide equality of educational opportunities for
higher education through distance mode for a large segment
of the population, including those in employment, women
(including housewives) and adults who wish to upgrade their
education or acquire knowledge and studies in various
- The curriculum is constantly updated with the changing
national and international business environment. Following
the Kaizen concept a continuous endeavour is made to improve
the course design, core readings and the periodic
examination process. The emphasis is on creating a 'modular'
way of teaching, which includes the participation of both
the faculty and the experts from industry.
- We at EIILM University believe that meaningful learning
is possible only when there is a direct communication
between the faculty and the student. Our Distance Education
Programme recognizes that the faculty-student interaction is
an integral part of the process of acquisition of knowledge.
Our information and training centres also ascribe to the
EIILM University's philosophy in imparting comprehensive
management education to our student.
- To make provisions for research, advancement and
dissemination of knowledge.
- To create higher levels of intellectual abilities
- To establish state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities
in the main campus in the State of Sikkim & to establish
Admission, Academics & Placement support centres within &
outside the State of Sikkim.
- To offer distance education as well as continuing
education programmes To create centers of excellence for
research and development To provide consultancy to the
industry, public and private sector organizations.To
institute degree, diplomas, charter, certificates and other
academic distinctions on the basis of examination or such
other method of evaluation.
- To ensure that the standard of the degrees, diploma,
certificate and other academic distinctions are not lower
than those laid down by the Statutory Bodies & Central
government for regulation of education.
- To collaborate with institutions, industries professional
associations in India & abroad to conceptualise, design &
develop training, research programmes including students and
faculty exchange programmes.
- To pursue any other objective as may be approved by the
- Rigorous, team-oriented curriculum based on real world
learning experiences and leadership development
- High impact teaching from an internationally renowned
research faculty Interaction with renowned personalities
from major organisations and companies