School Of Computer Science and
The academic system at School of
Computer Science and Information Technology is prepared in
accordance to provide excellence in computing, information
technology education and training, with a focus on the current and
future requirements of industry.
SCSIT specializes in the delivery of undergraduate and postgraduate
programs and qualifications in the fields of Database
Administration, .Net Technologies & Development Tools, Software
Engineering & Testing, Web Technologies Engineering and Quality
Assurance , Computing and Information Technology (IT). Our
programmes provide essential pathways to higher learning, bridging
the industry gap.
Our primary focus is training the Indian domestic learners for
employment in Indian industry, so the number of international
students is limited. The features that set SCSIT apart from other
• Specialization in the fields of computing and IT
• SCSIT is lead by a group of IT and electro-technology industry
academicians who are actively involved in the strategic development
of the secondary and tertiary education system.
• The college curriculums are designed to meet the training needs of
industry stakeholders and we are flexible to meet the specific and
changing requirements of industry at short notice.
• We deliver a comprehensive and in-depth range of course material,
certified/ authorized industry courseware and assessments, provided
through our industry stakeholders and training partners
• We have an exclusive training partnership with leading industry's
to provide foundation training in Information Technology
specifically aligned to meet the pre-employment requirements of the
• We provide a higher number of tutor contact hours than most other
providers to deliver the maximum amount of learning within a given
period of time.
• We provide the pre-recorded video/ Audio Lectures for all the
topics which are difficult to learn without assistance from a
The College is committed to investing in the most up to date
equipment and the development of innovative teaching resources
through our shareholders/directors vested interest in the
Information Technology and software development industry